Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Surplus Power amps

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Surplus Power amps


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    Seems like one of everything almost- I have no connection to this sale.

    Just a heads up for anyone interested, They're in Jawja. Govliquidation has links to local shippers.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Got me, OG, I was Googling Jawja to see where the h it was before I realized it was just another Yankee trick! The forums Jawja forums minutemen are alive and well, at least 2 or 3 of them are. forums

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Surplus Power amps


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually was gonna post the link then just decided..well anyway.

    Who you callin' a Yankee? Have you know I just LIVE in Ohio my roots are farther south.

    The missing link:

    http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auctio...&convertTo=USD

  4. #4
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's what the general said you'd say. What's the password?

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Surplus Power amps


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    Jeff Davis

  6. #6
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pass, soldier. Still's under that yonder bluff there, and there's cards in the third shack down.

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Surplus Power amps


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the directions to the still. I may make it to the cards in a few days.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Further proof you belong. Everybody knows we're all drunk and broke anyway. You ain't been gone too long, have ya?

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Surplus Power amps


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually yeah. But I go back often. Pretty much lost my accent.

    I'm from southern Kentucky originally. Family there and Tennessee.

    I miss the food a lot. Not the same up here.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member hmole's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2005
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Speaker unknown

    At the same location they are also listing an altec speaker, I can't think this is Altec but it is the closest I see.

    To far for bottom feeding, but if I was nearby I might bid, and those amps could have value.
    Harry
    http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=1277341&convertTo=USDforums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.